THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS:
The McCormick Arts Council at the Keturah (MACK) is funded in part by the generous contributions of its members and donors, McCormick County, the Town of McCormick, and the South Carolina Arts Commission which receives funding from the National Endowment for the Arts. Our community gives us purpose, our leaders give us a voice and our volunteers make it possible.
OUR HOURS OF OPERATION:
The McCormick Arts Council is open Monday – Saturday / 10:00 – 4:00. This includes our Artisan’s Guild Gallery Shop and Hansen Gallery, which features a new exhibiting artist each month. Please look forward to enjoying a day in Historic Downtown McCormick – we have wonderful art, antiquities and history to share and are located within a beautiful natural environment.
Contact the MACK office for more information about this destination.
Click here to see our most recent presentation of the MACK:
The McCormick Arts Council at the Keturah (MACK):
Our purpose at the MACK is to stimulate and encourage participation in cultural activities through regional quality presentations of cultural events including exhibits, performances and instruction. It is important that we actively participate in the economic development of our community and provide a historic and cultural establishment for tourism purposes.
The McCormick Arts Council provided over 16,000 points of service in 2013. We offer programming to both youth and adults of our community, opportunities to regional artists, local professionals and provide cultural events and activities to all.
- In 2013, we offered three (3) times more art classes and workshops.
- Participation in our classes, workshops and programs increased 35% in 2013
- Nearly 50% of these participants were first time students.
- 225 students attended a variety of classes or workshops,
- 120 participated in a performances
- 750 students and teachers were provided access to an art, education or cultural program.
- 9 artist exhibitions, 2 photography exhibitions and 3 art competitions are held each year.
“To provide art, culture and education to the region”
The McCormick Arts Council at the Keturah (MACK)
115 South Main Street
PO Box 488
McCormick, SC 29835
Thank you our continuing supporters: